To create a fix firmware you need to send the data of your printer:
1. Model printer
2. Firmware version
2. Serial number of printer
2. Number CRUM of chip
To check printer reports (in order not to make a mistake in the data) we recommend use the free program Printer Reports by ORPYS
It has the ability to save reports, you can send this report to us
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn on.
- Wait until the printer is ready and wait for Windows to finish searching the drivers.
2. Run the file download_1.bat or drag and drop the file P_NU_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_SCX4623FW_V2.00.01.xx.hd on usbprns2.exe by mouse
- Wait for the printer to program done (1-4 minutes) (after the printer is automatical reboot).
3. After flashing, you need delete (glue) the chip and never install other chips.