To create a chipless firmware you need to send the data of your printer: data ID printer
For get printer data ID we recommend using the free program Pantum_Chipless_V4.2.1 or Pantum_Info
This program have button Get data ID, this data ID code you can send to us
1. Extract the archive with the firmware
2. Connect printer to computer via USB cable
4. Drag and drop file fix_XXXXXXXXXX_Bichon4_P2500_V3Axx_D0210.acl on usbprns2.exe..
- On the printer, the light will flash quickly in all colors..
- Need to press a button [Cancel / Continue] and release.
- After that, the indicator on the printer will begin to blink slowly in all colors.
- Need wait for the printer to programming (1-2 min) and itself reboot.
- After rebooting the printer you need remove toner chip [glue by tape]
5. Done, the firmware is finished.
The software version must be 4.1.1 or higher
Remove the side cover from the USB cable connection side.
Note: In the upper part of the printer, the cover is fixed with a bolt (the bolt is hidden under the sticker)
With the printer turned off, close (with tweezers) the BOOT1 [CN2] contacts and turn on the printer
The printer will turn on in Bootloader Mode, this can be checked by clicking the [Get Printer ID] button in the program.
Press button [Upgrade Firmware] and select Patch_3.A.0.3.hd
Wait 30 seconds until the green bar at the bottom of the program fills up. After that, turn off the printer (by holding the power button for 5 seconds, or by disconnecting it from the power supply) and turn on the printer again.
Now the printer will enter to mode Bootloader itself
After all this, you can send the chipless firmware by clicking [Upgrade Firmware] and select the firmware file Chipless_XXXXXXXXXX_P2500w.fwr. The firmware process can be quite long, more 3 minutes.
Note: While programming the printer, the software will show NOT RESPONDING, but it's actually running [programs the printer] and you have to wait for it to finish
After successful completion, the bar at the bottom of the program will be completely green and printer will automatically itself restarting.