To create a fix firmware you need to send the data of your printer:
1. Model printer
2. Firmware version
2. Serial number of printer
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn on.
- Wait until the printer is ready and wait for Windows to finish searching the drivers.
2. Run the file download_1.bat or drag and drop the file P_NU_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_ML1860_V1.01.00.xx.hd on usbprns2.exe by mouse
- Wait for the printer to program done (1-4 minutes) (after the printer is automatical reboot).
3. After flashing, you need delete (glue) the chip and never install other chips.