To create a fix firmware you need to send the data of your printer:
1. Model printer
2. Firmware version
2. Serial number of printer
2. Number CRUM of chip
To check printer reports (in order not to make a mistake in the data) we recommend use the free program PC_INFO_TO0L, it has the button to save reports, you can send this report to us
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn on.
- Wait until the printer is ready and wait for Windows to finish searching the drivers.
2. Run the file download_1.bat or drag and drop the file P_NU_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_ML3710D_V2.00.01.xx.hd on usbprns2.exe by mouse
- Wait for the printer to program done (1-4 minutes) (after the printer is automatical reboot).
3. After flashing, you need delete (glue) the chip and never install other chips.